HEFLO gives you access to a command to find processes that use information from your environment.
This command is available for different types of information: Participants, Process Fields and Web services.
- Go to the process editor.
- Click on the view icon.
- Go to the type of information you are interested in among these options: Participants, Process Fields, Message Templates and Web services.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to access the list of processes that use this type of information.
- You have a command to directly access the process(es) concerned.
- You can make certain changes to this information depending on the type of information you are looking for.