HEFLO gives you the possibility to access the list of existing fields in your environment.
- Go to the process editor.
- Click on the view icon.
- Go to: “Process Fields”.
- You have access to all the existing fields in your environment.
- You can also edit this field by clicking on the pencil icon.
- You can click on the magnifying glass to see all the processes and tasks that use this field.
- You can filter to see the fields that have been archived.
- You can also find the set of fields that are not used in any process by clicking on the broom. icon. This will then allow you to identify these fields and archive them by clicking on “confirm”.