The HEFLO’s process library is a set of common business process diagrams that you can import, edit and use in your projects.
- On the top right side click on the main menu.
- Expand the Samples menu item.
- Click on the desired process.
- Click “Create from sample”.
- Enter the process name.
- Click “Confirm”.
- You will be redirected to a new page with the process imported to the editor. Read the message below about pop-up windows!
This operation demands your web browser to allow pop-up windows from https://app.heflo.com. Some browsers such as Google Chrome show a “toast” window at the bottom left side, and you have to click on the message to continue the import operation.