HEFLO gives you the possibility to archive a process. This makes it possible to no longer make this process available to the processes to be edited, while keeping the possibility of restoring it.
- Go to the process editor and choose the process concerned.
- Go to the “Actions” tab and click on the “Archive” button.
- From that moment, the process will no longer be available in the selection of processes to edit.
To restore this process, you just need to go to the “Actions” tab and click on the “Restore” button.
If you want to know the list of archived processes, then follow these steps:
- Go to process list.
- Click “On” for the option: “Show archived”.
- You will then be able to see all the processes in your environment, archived or not.
- Add the column: “Archived” to your listing.
- You can filter on: “True” in the column: “Archived”.
If you want to restore the process, then click on the folder-shaped icon to access this process in the process editor, then go to the “Actions” tab and click on the “Restore” button.