HEFLO gives you the possibility to add aggregation functions in the list type widget for type fields: number, currency and calculated field.
- Go to the page that contains the widget, or the page where you want to create this widget.
- Switch to edit mode.
- If the widget does not yet exist, then add a widget of type: “List”.
- Edit the widget.
- If your data source contains fields of type: number, currency and calculated field, and you choose one of these fields for one of your columns. HEFLO then gives the possibility to use one of these aggregation functions: average, count, max, min and sum.
- Choose the desired aggregation function and confirm the widget configuration.
- The result of the chosen aggregation function appears at the bottom of the column of the field concerned.
- If you hover your mouse over the ∑ symbol, then you will also find the result of the aggregation function.